• Home/
  • Press Releases/
  • Top 3 Players Own More Than Half of Global Automated Liquid Handling Workstation Market Share

Automated Liquid Handling Workstation is used in automation of Pharmaceutical or biochemical laboratories. It is a robot that dispenses a selected quantity of reagent, samples or other liquid to a designated container. Reducing processing time, decreasing sample contamination, and increasing accuracy in bioassays is possible with Automated Liquid Handling Workstation. These systems release researchers from long, repetitive, laborious tasks, and free up time for other assays, lab reports and other lab duties. Robotic arms distribute accurate measurements of liquids to vessels, such as microtiter plates and change out plates or tubes, thus streamlining workflow.

 

At present, Automated Liquid Handling Workstations have been widely used in biological laboratories and clinical tests. And the main production enterprises are concentrated in Europe and the United States. The top three companies account for more than 55% of the global revenue market share. In 2021, Beckman Coulter (Danaher) occupied the largest revenue market share with 27.16%, followed by Hamilton Robotics and Tecan with 16.89% and 11.22% share, respectively. In recent years, Chinese enterprises have begun to enter into the international market. With the improvement of R&D technology, some Chinese enterprises have occupied a certain market share in the international market. For example, MGI, D.C.Labware etc.

 

The Automated Liquid Handling Workstation is used in Bio/pharmaceutical Companies, Government Agencies, Medical Institutions and Teaching/Scientific Research Institutions. Report data showed that 64.47% of the Automated Liquid Handling Workstation revenue comes from Bio/pharmaceutical Companies. The remaining 35.53% is attributed to Government Agencies, Medical Institutions, Teaching/Scientific Research Institutions, etc..

 

Read More Information: https://www.qyresearch.com/

 

About Us:

QYResearch provides Market Research Reports for clients all over the world. As of now, QYResearch data as following:

62000 + Clients(cover 100% the world strong 500 companies and most industries’ leading players such as TOP5 players)

7800 + Experts(most of them with more than 15 years’ experience in their industry and professional knowledge both in market and technology)

300 + Data Base(40% government related data base, 30% third part data base, 10% international agencies data base, 30% technology and market data base)

2 Million + Reports(cover almost all industries and most detailed products such as product model level research reports, where you can find all what you need in one shop)

1000 + Custom Research Projects(most clients need custom research service and QYResearch keeps offering good and depth service for them)

30 + Roles Data Interview Checking System(only QYResearch uses such interview system with more than 30 roles in order to confirm the data reliability)

13 + Years focus market research and continues to support the client success.

 

Media Contact:

Rahul Singh - Digital Marketing Director

Contact: +91 7028 920 828

Email: rahul@qyresearch.com

 

Sales Contact US:

USA Registered Office: QY Research, INC. 

17890 Castleton, Suite 369,

City of industry, CA - 91748

Emails – enquiry@qyrsearch.com

Web – www.qyresearch.com


©2007-2026 QY Research All Rights Reserved.