x

Global Through Glass Via (TGV) Technology Market Promising with CAGR 24.73% - QYResearch Report

Author: QYResearch  |   Published Date: 2021-03-09   |   Views: 32



A through-glass via (TGV) provides a vertical electrical connection through a glass substrate. TGVs are used in advanced packaging solutions, such as glass interposers and wafer-level packaging of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). According to the QYResearch’s newest research, the global Through Glass Via (TGV) Technology market size is projected to reach US$ 189.92 million by 2027, from US$ 39.53 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 24.73% during 2021-2027.

A through-glass via (TGV) provides a vertical electrical connection through a glass substrate. TGVs are used in advanced packaging solutions, such as glass interposers and wafer-level packaging of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS).

Global Through Glass Via (TGV) Technology Market- Key Players

Corning, LPKF, Samtec, Kiso Micro Co.LTD, Tecnisco, Microplex, Plan Optik, NSG Group, Allvia, are some of the key players, functioning in the global Through Glass Via (TGV) Technology market. Due to the high technology barrier, the industry is highly concentrated and dominated by a few leading companies. The top 3 players are Corning, LPKF, Samtec, owning more than 55% market share in 2020. Corning is the largest supplier and 25% TGC wafers are supplied by the company globally.

Global Through Glass Via (TGV) Technology Market: Region Analysis

The market for the Through Glass Via technology consumption divided into five geographic regions. Asia-Pacific Through Glass Via technology market size was valued at 16.74 Million USD in 2020, followed by Europe and North America. QYResearch analysts estimate that Japan is to lead the global market for Through Glass Via technology during the forecast period, due to the rapid growth of the demand market there. This region will account for a market share of nearly 25.72% by 2027.

Global Through Glass Via (TGV) Technology Market: Application Analysis

Worldwide, Consumer Electronics was the largest consumer of Through Glass Via technology, which is responsible for about 45.66 percent of Through Glass Via technology consumption in 2020. The remaining 54.34 percent was consumed for Biotechnology/Medical, Automotive etc.

 

Read More Information: https://www.qyresearch.com/index/detail/2571651/global-through-glass-vias-technology-market

 

About Us:

QYResearch provides Market Research Reports for clients all over the world. As of now, QYResearch data as following:

62000 + Clients(cover 100% the world strong 500 companies and most industries’ leading players such as TOP5 players)

7800 + Experts(most of them with more than 15 years’ experience in their industry and professional knowledge both in market and technology)

300 + Data Base(40% government related data base, 30% third part data base, 10% international agencies data base, 30% technology and market data base)

2 Million + Reports(cover almost all industries and most detailed products such as product model level research reports, where you can find all what you need in one shop)

1000 + Custom Research Projects(most clients need custom research service and QYResearch keeps offering good and depth service for them)

30 + Roles Data Interview Checking System(only QYResearch uses such interview system with more than 30 roles in order to confirm the data reliability)

13 + Years focus market research and continues to support the client success.

 

Media Contact:

Rahul Singh - Digital Marketing Director

Contact: +91 7028 920 828   +81-903-800-9273    +86-108-294-5717

Email: rahul@qyresearch.com


Sales Contact US:

USA Registered Office: QY Research, INC.

17890 Castleton, Suite 369,

City of industry, CA - 91748

Phone: +1-626-295-2442

Emails – enquiry@qyrsearch.com

Web – www.qyresearch.com


QYR Clients

  • csl
  • croozer
  • crital alert
  • cristal
  • corveneng
  • coperion
  • contijpi medical
  • compass minerals
  • compass minerals
  • compass minerals
  • compass minerals
  • compass minerals
  • compass minerals
  • compass minerals
  • compass minerals
  • compass minerals
  • compass minerals
  • compass minerals
  • compass minerals
  • compass minerals
More Clients...