The Plasma Cleaners market was valued at US$ 375.39 million in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 567.9 million by 2027, at a CAGR of 6.19% during the forecast period 2021 to 2027.
Surface Cleaning Using Plasma in a Low Pressure Environment (vacuum) is an economical way to clean specimens uniformly and securely. Removal of contaminants from the studied substrates without affecting the overall properties of the material is one of the benefits of plasma surface cleaning method. Plasma is widely used in circuit industry, including cleaning the PCB board before coating and cleaning the lead frames during the packaging process.
The market concentration of plasma cleaners is relatively low, but the production is mainly concentrated in Europe, and the output in 2020 accounted for 39.18% of the global output. Followed by North America, accounted for 28.17% of the share. Japan occupies the highest share in the Asia-Pacific region, while China is the region with the greatest development potential. In terms of consumption, the Asia-Pacific region is the largest consumption area, and consumption in 2020 accounted for 42.98% of the global consumption. Followed by Europe and North America, occupying 29.57% and 22.88% of the shares respectively.
Global Plasma Cleaners Market- Key Players
Nordson MARCH, Plasmatreat, Bdtronic, Panasonic, PVA TePla, Diener Electronic, Vision Semicon, Samco Inc., Tantec, SCI Automation, PINK GmbH Thermosysteme, Plasma Etch, are some of the key players, functioning in the global Plasma Cleaners market.
Although the plasma cleaner cannot be used in large-scale industrial applications due to high equipment costs and limited use conditions. But its superior product performance and innovative product specifications also attract many consumers. Its main advantages are:
1) After cleaning with a plasma cleaner, it can be sent to the next process without drying.
2) Plasma cleaning machine does not use trichloroethylene ODS as a harmful solvent and will not produce harmful pollutants after cleaning. It is a green cleaning method that is beneficial to environmental protection.
3) The plasma cleaning machine can penetrate the tiny holes and depressions of the object to complete the cleaning task without too much consideration of the influence of the shape of the object to be cleaned.
4) The entire cleaning process can be completed within a few minutes, so it has the characteristics of high efficiency.
5) The cleaning feature of the plasma cleaner is that it can process different substrates, regardless of the processing object.
6) The plasma cleaner has a high-precision control device, and the time control accuracy is very high.
The market potential of plasma cleaners is still great due to its advantages.
Read More Information: https://www.qyresearch.com/index/detail/2526539/global-plasma-cleaners-market
QYResearch provides Market Research Reports for clients all over the world. As of now, QYResearch data as following:
62000 + Clients(cover 100% the world strong 500 companies and most industries’ leading players such as TOP5 players)
7800 + Experts(most of them with more than 15 years’ experience in their industry and professional knowledge both in market and technology)
300 + Data Base(40% government related data base, 30% third part data base, 10% international agencies data base, 30% technology and market data base)
2 Million + Reports(cover almost all industries and most detailed products such as product model level research reports, where you can find all what you need in one shop)
1000 + Custom Research Projects(most clients need custom research service and QYResearch keeps offering good and depth service for them)
30 + Roles Data Interview Checking System(only QYResearch uses such interview system with more than 30 roles in order to confirm the data reliability)
13 + Years focus market research and continues to support the client success.
Rahul Singh - Digital Marketing Director
Contact: +91 7028 920 828 +81-903-800-9273 +86-108-294-5717
Sales Contact US:
USA Registered Office: QY Research, INC.
17890 Castleton, Suite 369,
City of industry, CA - 91748
Emails – email@example.com
Web – www.qyresearch.com