Los Angeles, January 16, 2020 -QY Research has made a new addition to its repository of chemical and material market research reports. Titled “Global Ethylene Octene Copolymer Sales Market Report 2019,” the new report throws light on the nature of competition, leading segments, high-growth regions, expected market size and CAGR, and other important aspects of the global market. As per the report, the total size of the global ethylene-octene copolymer market in terms of volume is predicted to reach over 600.0 tons by the end of 2025. In 2018, the global market size in terms of volume was more than 400.0 tons. Between 2018 and 2025, the global ethylene-octene copolymer market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% in terms of volume.
Get PDF sample copy of the report at: https://www.qyresearch.com/sample-form/form/1419850/global-ethylene-octene-copolymer-sales-market
High Demand for TPO Compounds for Automotive Parts: The market analysts authoring the report have segmented the global ethylene-octene copolymer market into extrusion grade, general grade, and injection grade by type. Based on application, the global ethylene-octene copolymer market is segmented into packaging products, foams and footwear, wires and cables, consumer products, automotive parts, and others. The automotive parts segment is anticipated to improve its share of the global ethylene-octene copolymer market mainly due to:
● Robust demand for specialty elastomer technologies in applications such as innovative thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) material solutions for automotive exteriors and interiors
● High use of polyolefin elastomers in hard automotive TPO applications, including side molding, rocker panels, rear bumper fascia, and front end body panels of cars
● Strong use of polyolefin or specialty elastomers in soft automotive TPO applications, including interior roof pillar moldings, simulated leather console covering, and knee bolsters of modern cars
Strong Demand in Stretch Film Applications: The global ethylene-octene copolymer market is likely to take advantage of the high demand for crosslinked polyolefin foams in applications such as sporting goods, automotive trims, floatation, and thermal insulation. Ethylene-octene copolymer with extra stretch performance could provide stretch films with significant load retention, puncture resistance, resistance to failure around film flaws, and extensibility.
Expected Region with High Growth: Asia Pacific
Asia Pacific is predicted to exhibit decent growth in the global ethylene-octene copolymer market on the back of key drivers, such as:
● Heavy demand from the automotive and automotive components markets, which are gaining growth due to increased automobile production, government support, and high FDI inflows
● High consumption of consumer goods due to the rising population growth, economic growth, improved consumer spending, and launch of innovative consumer packaged goods and retail products
● Quick growth in the wires and cables market due to the increasing energy demand, need to upgrade power distribution and transmission systems, and high demand for electrical equipment and communication systems
Innovation, Research and Development, and New Launches: The report covers key manufacturers of ethylene-octene copolymer, such as Dow, Borealis, Mitsui Chemical, LG Chemical, SABIC SK Nexlene Company, and ExxonMobil Chemical. Market players are expected to focus on research and development and new product launch as leading strategies to cement a strong position in the global ethylene-octene copolymer market. Innovation and adoption of more advanced manufacturing technologies are other strategies that players could be interested in.
QY Research established in 2007, focus on custom research, management consulting, IPO consulting, industry chain research, data base and seminar services. The company owned a large basic data base (such as National Bureau of statistics database, Customs import and export database, Industry Association Database etc), expert’s resources (included energy automotive chemical medical ICT consumer goods etc.
QY Research, INC.
17890 Castleton, Suite 218,
Los Angeles, CA – 91748
USA: +1 626 428 8800
China: +86 1082 945 717
Japan: +81 9038 009 273
India: +91 9766 478 224
Emails – email@example.com