Los Angeles, January 14, 2020 -QY Research has announced the release of a new report titled, “Global Ferrocene (CAS 102-54-5) Industry 2019 Market Research Report.” Added to QY Research’s chemical and material repository of market research studies, the report offers detailed analysis of the sales, consumption, production, growth strategies, sales channels, dynamics, competition, and other aspects of the global ferrocene (CAS 102-54-5) market. As per the report, the revenue of the global ferrocene (CAS 102-54-5) market is projected to reach over US$50.0 Mn by the end of 2025 while growing at a moderate CAGR of approximately 5.6% between 2019 and 2025. In 2018, the global market revenue touched above US$30.0 Mn.
Get PDF sample copy of the report at: https://www.qyresearch.com/sample-form/form/1419852/global-ferrocene-cas-102-54-5-industry
Growth Contributors: Following are the key drivers of the global ferrocene (CAS 102-54-5) market.
● Use of chiral ferrocenylphosphines as ligands for transition metal complex catalyzed asymmetric synthesis
● Preference for ferrocenium ions as one-electron, mild oxidants for enolate ions or carbanions
● Use of ferrocene (CAS 102-54-5) as a smoke retardant, light stabilizer, heat stabilizer, and radiation absorber
● Key applications of ferrocene (CAS 102-54-5) in environmental protection, energy, aerospace, medicine, and agriculture
● Use of ferrocene (CAS 102-54-5) in ligand exchange reaction, formylation, sulfonation, alkylation, acylation, and metallization
Use of Ferrocene Compounds in Cancer Research: The report sheds light on the growth of important product segments of the global ferrocene (CAS 102-54-5) market, including purity niobium 99.5%, purity niobium 99%, and purity niobium 98%. Based on application, the global ferrocene (CAS 102-54-5) market is segmented into medicine, chemical synthesis, fuel additive, and others. Ferrocene-based compounds are actively researched to study their medicinal applications. Some ferrocene-based molecules are studied to exhibit anticancer activity. Few studies also show how ferrocene could be used as a potential chemotherapeutic drug and how macromolecular ferrocene compounds may find application as cancer drug models.
Expected Lucrative Region: North America is expected to become an important regional market for ferrocene (CAS 102-54-5) due to:
● High consumption of fuel additives such as antiknock agents in the US
● Use of ferrocene derivatives in research studies on drug delivery systems and in the development of antimalarial drugs
● Use of ferrocene and its derivatives in modern solid-propellant rockets used in specialty space exploration applications
● Increasing research on cancer and cancer treatment, which could improve the demand for ferrocenium salts showing anticancer activity
● High demand for low-emission vehicles and engines with higher performance, which may increase the use of ferrocene (CAS 102-54-5) as a fuel oil additive
Exploration of New Applications to Expand Product Portfolio: Some of the key players operating in the global ferrocene (CAS 102-54-5) market are Yixing Weite, Binhai Bluesky Chemical, Donggang Xinbao, The Third Plant of Haicheng Chemical, Tanyun Chemical, and Yixing Lianyang Chemical. According to market experts, leading players may continue to make research and development investments and study new applications of ferrocene (CAS 102-54-5).
QY Research established in 2007, focus on custom research, management consulting, IPO consulting, industry chain research, data base and seminar services. The company owned a large basic data base (such as National Bureau of statistics database, Customs import and export database, Industry Association Database etc), expert’s resources (included energy automotive chemical medical ICT consumer goods etc.
QY Research, INC.
17890 Castleton, Suite 218,
Los Angeles, CA – 91748
USA: +1 626 428 8800
China: +86 1082 945 717
Japan: +81 9038 009 273
India: +91 9766 478 224
Emails – firstname.lastname@example.org