Los Angeles, January 10, 2020 -QY Research has announced the addition of a new report to its collection of machinery and equipment market research studies. Carrying the title “Global Anti-counterfeit Package Market Report, History and Forecast 2014-2025,” the report comes out as a powerful resource for players to plan effective market strategies. As per the report, the global anti-counterfeit package market is expected to achieve a value of more than US$120.0 Bn by the end of 2025. It is predicted to expand at a gigantic growth rate of 11.9% during the forecast period 2019-2025. In 2018, the global market value touched above US$55.0 Bn.
Get PDF sample copy of the report at: https://www.qyresearch.com/sample-form/form/1419836/global-anti-counterfeit-package-market
Fake Drugs and Food and Beverage Products Raise Health Concerns: With increasing manufacture of consumer goods, the demand for product authentication and anti-counterfeit packaging is expected to grow in the coming years. Following are some key factors contributing to the growth of the global anti-counterfeit package market.
● Increasing health safety concerns due to the rise in counterfeiting activities in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare industries
● Adoption of innovative counterfeiting measures to reduce the sale of fake products to consumers
● Need to avoid the danger of encountering serious health problems due to the consumption of counterfeit food and beverage products
● Launch of smart, connected anti-counterfeit packaging solutions
Growing Threat from Counterfeit Drugs to Increase Demand: The report covers key product type segments of the global anti-counterfeit package market, viz. track and trace and authentication. The global anti-counterfeit package market is also segmented into clothing and apparel, cosmetics and personal care, consumer electronics, industrial and automotive, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, food and beverages, and others based on application. Among these, the pharmaceuticals and healthcare segment is expected to gain growth on the back of the need for product authentication to avoid the ill effects of counterfeiting activities, which could put the lives of medicine consumers at risk.
Factors Supporting Growth of North America in Anti-counterfeiting Package Market
● Partnerships between the US and international anti-counterfeiting coalitions and organizations
● Need for manufacturers and packaging companies to conform to national and international counterfeiting laws
● High consumer expectations related to product quality and authenticity
● Rising trend of maintaining a high level of brand transparency and consumer trust
● Measures taken by governments and customs and border protection agencies to block the entry of counterfeit goods into their country
Leading Players: The authors of the report have studied key players operating in the global anti-counterfeit package market, such as Avery Dennison, CCL, Sun Chemical, SICPA, Zebra Technologies, Catalent Pharma Solution, DNP, G&D, NHK SPRING, Impinj, Flint Group, Techsun, Toppan, 3M, UPM Raflatac, Essentra, CFC, Alien Technology Corp, Schreiner ProSecure, KURZ, De La Rue, OpSec Security, Invengo, Lipeng, Taibao, and Shiner.
Following are some strategies that anti-counterfeit package companies may implement to keep end users interested.
● Launch of new innovations
● Use of more advanced anti-counterfeit technology
● Forming partnerships with healthcare, beauty products, and electronics manufacturers
● Acquiring packaging technology and functional labels companies
QY Research established in 2007, focus on custom research, management consulting, IPO consulting, industry chain research, data base and seminar services. The company owned a large basic data base (such as National Bureau of statistics database, Customs import and export database, Industry Association Database etc), expert’s resources (included energy automotive chemical medical ICT consumer goods etc.
QY Research, INC.
17890 Castleton, Suite 218,
Los Angeles, CA – 91748
USA: +1 626 428 8800
China: +86 1082 945 717
Japan: +81 9038 009 273
India: +91 9766 478 224
Emails – email@example.com