Los Angeles, December 31, 2019 - The Flyash market is extensively studied in a report titled, “United States Flyash Market Report 2019,” published by QY Research to provide in-depth market analysis and accurate forecast. According to the report, the Flyash market reached US$ 1.1 Bn in 2018 and is projected to attain US$ 1.7 Bn by 2025. The market is anticipated to rise at a healthy CAGR of 6.4% from 2018 to 2025. Largescale application of Flyash in the construction sector is likely to propel the growth of the market.
Get PDF sample copy of the report at: https://www.qyresearch.com/sample-form/form/1285582/united-states-flyash-market
Key Takeaways of the Flyash Market
● Concrete manufacturing has a huge demand for Flyash as an alternative to Portland cement, which is likely to boost the growth of the market.
● Largescale application of Flyash in tiles and bricks to reduce carbon dioxide emission offers scope for the growth of the market.
● U.S. Environmental Protection Agency(EPA) recognizing flyash as a sustainable alternative to traditional cement is likely to drive the growth of the market.
● Increasing government support and initiatives to promote awareness and adoption of Flyash along with its management and safe disposal is anticipated to boost the growth of the market.
● Flyash also has potential scope in agriculture due to its ability to enhance soil and health of crops as it has readily available plant micro and macro nutrients leading to a scope for growth.
Affordability – Augmenting the Growth of the Type Segment
The type segment of the market is segmented into Class C and Class F. Type F flyash has largescale application in construction due to resistance to sulfate and its price affordability. The demand for flyash is due to its increasing usage to eliminate the use of clay. This is expected to boost the growth of the type segment.
The application segment is categorized into the structural fill, Cement & Concrete, Mineral Filler, Cement Clinker, Soil Modifier, and Others.
Eco-friendly Flyash is Expected to Foster the Regional Market of USA
Increasing focus on environment-friendly products along with the growing construction industry, development of roads, and increasing infrastructure are driving the growth of the market in USA. Flyash is a viable alternative for Portland cement as it has applications as a geopolymer and soil stabilization material in electrification, which is likely to foster the growth of the market. Roller compacted concrete is used in dam building applications, which uses Portland cement and Flyash is contributing to the growth of the market.
Product Development - Key Players Keen to Focus on Quality
Some of the top companies operating in the market are LafargeHolcim, Boral Limited, Charah Solutions, Salt River Materials Group, Nebraska Ash, and SEFA Group. Key players are involved in product development to offer quality and affordability. For instance, CalStar Products Inc. uses the product to manufacture quality bricks and pavers to eliminate the use of clay.
QY Research established in 2007, focus on custom research, management consulting, IPO consulting, industry chain research, data base and seminar services. The company owned a large basic data base (such as National Bureau of statistics database, Customs import and export database, Industry Association Database etc), expert’s resources (included energy automotive chemical medical ICT consumer goods etc.
QY Research, INC.
17890 Castleton, Suite 218,
Los Angeles, CA – 91748
USA: +1 626 428 8800
China: +86 1082 945 717
Japan: +81 9038 009 273
India: +91 9766 478 224
Emails – firstname.lastname@example.org
Web – www.qyresearch.com