Los Angeles, December 31, 2019 - QY Research has announced the release of a new report on the global aluminum tubes and aerosol cans market. Bearing the title “Global Aluminum Tubes and Aerosol Cans Market Report, History and Forecast 2014-2025,” the report provides accurate market size and CAGR forecasts to help players to gain strong understanding of the growth pattern of the global market. According to the report, the global aluminum tubes and aerosol cans market is expected to attain a value of more than US$4.5 Bn by the end of 2025 while growing at a moderate CAGR of 5.1% between 2019 and 2025. In 2018, the global market value touched above US$3.0 Bn.
Get PDF sample copy of the report at: https://www.qyresearch.com/sample-form/form/1374102/global-aluminum-tubes-and-aerosol-cans-market
Three Key Drivers of Global Aluminum Tubes and Aerosol Cans Market
● Introduction of innovative spray technologies for car painting and food dispensing applications
● High demand for daily use personal care products such as dry shampoos, hair sprays, face and body creams, and shaving and shower foams
● Strong use of aerosol packaging due to its key advantages such as increased shelf life of packaged products, accurate product dosage, and ease of use
● Impressive adoption of aluminum tubes in the oral care and cosmetics industries because of its anti-corrosive, easy molding, lightweight, and other favorable properties
Cosmetics and Personal Care Application Anticipated to Achieve Strong Growth: The report offers deep insights into the growth of key product type segments of the global aluminum tubes and aerosol cans market, viz. aluminum aerosol cans and aluminum tubes. It also throws light on the predicted market share of important applications of aluminum tubes and aerosol cans such as food industry, pharmaceuticals, industrial use, household care, cosmetics and personal care, and others. Among these, the cosmetics and personal care segment is anticipated to create high demand for aluminum tubes and aerosol cans due to:
● Aggressive rate of packaging innovation
● Robust requirement of recyclable and reusable packaging products
● Changing lifestyles and trends in the fashion and cosmetics industries
● Increasing use of personal care products because of the need to maintain good personal hygiene
Heavy Use of Personal Care Products Expected to Boost Demand in Developed Regions: North America and Europe are anticipated to gain growth in the global aluminum tubes and aerosol cans market because of the increasing focus on reducing packaging waste and rising production of personal care and cosmetic products. Asia Pacific could show promise in terms of demand growth mainly due to the expansion of the packaging industry, increasing pharmaceuticals production, high penetration of aluminum packaging solutions, and improving awareness about personal hygiene.
Players Likely to Sign Strategic Collaborations with Fashion and Cosmetics Companies: Some of the key players competing in the global aluminum tubes and aerosol cans market are Ball, Shining Aluminium Packaging, Exal Corporation, Bharat Containers, Alucon, Tecnocap Group, ALLTUB Group, Casablanca Industries, Ardagh Group, TUBEX GmbH, Nussbaum, Linhardt, La Metallurgica, CCL Container, Pioneer Group of Industries, Shanghai Jia Tian, Montebello, China Aluminum Cans, Perfect Containers Group, Perfektup, Shun Feng, Daiwa Can, Mátrametál, Hubei Xin Ji, and Aryum Aerosol Cans.
QY Research established in 2007, focus on custom research, management consulting, IPO consulting, industry chain research, data base and seminar services. The company owned a large basic data base (such as National Bureau of statistics database, Customs import and export database, Industry Association Database etc), expert’s resources (included energy automotive chemical medical ICT consumer goods etc.
QY Research, INC.
17890 Castleton, Suite 218,
Los Angeles, CA – 91748
USA: +1 626 428 8800
China: +86 1082 945 717
Japan: +81 9038 009 273
India: +91 9766 478 224
Emails – firstname.lastname@example.org
Web – www.qyresearch.com