Los Angeles, December 26, 2019 - A new report titled, “Global (United States, European Union and China) Cardiac Ablation Market Research Report 2019-2025” has been added to the medical care archive of market research studies by QY Research. According to the report, the market size of Cardiac Ablation is estimated to reach slightly more than US$ 8.5 Bn by the end of 2025 and in 2018, the market size was greater than US$ 4.0 Bn. The market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 9.8% between 2019 and 2025. Surge in the number of patients with cardiovascular diseases is increasing the adoption of minimally invasive procedures, cardiac ablation being one of them. Less pain and shorter recovery time associated with cardiac ablation procedures is driving their demand across the globe.
Get PDF sample copy of the report at: https://www.qyresearch.com/sample-form/form/1374097/global-united-states-european-union-and-china-cardiac-ablation-market
Stumbling Blocks in the Cardiac Ablation Market Growth
● Risks associated with the procedure, including bleeding, blood vessel damage, infection, heart damage, and blood clots
● Dearth of the trained professionals
● Presence of other pharmaceutical interventions (drugs)
● Strict regulatory guidelines to act as a challenge for the market players
● Price constraints may hamper the market growth to an extent
Application of Cardiac Ablation Procedures to Increase in the Treatment of Atrial Fibriliation (AF) Ablation: The report has critically analysed the Cardiac Ablation market on the basis of application as atrial fibriliation ablation and ventricular tachycardia. Cardiac ablation is deployed for the treatment of various ablation types, however its application is prominent in atrial fibriliation (AF) ablation as it is the most common cardiac arrhythmias across the globe and it does not respond well to the present treatments. Cardiac ablation procedures are recommended for the treatment of atrial fibriliation when other drugs and medications cannot be tolerated by the patients.
Advanced Ablation Technologies to Help North America Stay Ahead in the Market: In the forthcoming years, North America is anticipated to witness significant growth on account of huge adoption of advanced ablation technologies and presence of well-developed healthcare industry. Also, rising incidence of chronic diseases among elderly population, particularly in the US, to contribute significantly. Asia Pacific is also not falling back. It is expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for the Cardiac Ablation manufacturers owing to surge in the cases of cardiovascular diseases and improvement in the healthcare infrastructure.
Key Players to Advance the Ablation Technology through Extensive Research: Comprehensive profiling of the key players functioning in the Cardiac Ablation market including Abbott, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Atricure, Boston Scientific, and AblaCor has been mapped in the report.
● Manufacturers are making heavy investments in the novel technology to increase safety and procedural success
● For instance, Abbott has introduced TactiCath™ Contact Force Ablation Catheter, Sensor Enabled™, which has helped physicians to integrate ablation with 3D mapping to improve the treatment of atrial fibrillation
● Key participants of the market are taking up extensive research and development to develop cost-efficient devices
● They are also likely to focus on mergers and acquisitions in order to reinforce their presence in the market
QY Research established in 2007, focus on custom research, management consulting, IPO consulting, industry chain research, data base and seminar services. The company owned a large basic data base (such as National Bureau of statistics database, Customs import and export database, Industry Association Database etc), expert’s resources (included energy automotive chemical medical ICT consumer goods etc.
QY Research, INC.
17890 Castleton, Suite 218,
Los Angeles, CA – 91748
USA: +1 626 428 8800
China: +86 1082 945 717
Japan: +81 9038 009 273
India: +91 9766 478 224
Emails – email@example.com
Web – www.qyresearch.com