Los Angeles, December 19, 2019 - QY Research has announced the release of a new report on the global automotive auto dimming mirror market. Bearing the title “Global Automotive Auto Dimming Mirror Market Insights, Forecast to 2025,” the report provides in-depth analysis of the vendor landscape, market dynamics, key regional markets, industry value chain, and other important aspects. As per the report, the revenue of the global automotive auto dimming mirror market is projected to increase to more than US$2.0 Bn by the end of 2025. In 2019, the global market revenue reached above US$1.5 Bn. Between 2019 and 2025, the global automotive auto dimming mirror market is predicted to grow at a moderate CAGR of 5.8%.
Get PDF sample copy of this report: https://www.qyresearch.com/sample-form/form/747312/global-automotive-auto-dimming-mirror-market
Global Automotive Auto Dimming Mirror Market: Growth Boosters
● Launch of connected automotive auto dimming mirror with navigation, hands-free, and Bluetooth and other connectivity features
● Need to improve vehicle and passenger safety
● High use of advanced automotive parts and components
● Increase in vehicle production in key markets
● Technological developments in the automotive industry
● Implementation of tight automotive regulations and policies
The global automotive auto dimming mirror market could face some challenges in future. For instance, the installation of automotive auto dimming mirror increases the overall cost of the vehicle. Moreover, slow adoption over conventional vehicle mirrors and use of camera-based systems as vehicle mirrors in some countries could hamper the demand for automotive auto dimming mirror.
High Installation in Passenger Cars: On the basis of type, the global automotive auto dimming mirror market is segmented into inside auto dimming mirror and outer auto dimming mirror. The authors of the report have also segmented the global automotive auto dimming mirror market based on application. The key application segments studied are commercial vehicle and passenger vehicle. According to analysts, passenger vehicle is anticipated to show remarkable growth in the global automotive auto dimming mirror market. This could be due to the increasing demand for passenger vehicles with advanced safety features.
Asia Pacific in Desperate Need to Reduce Number of Fatal Traffic Accidents
● Asia Pacific could be among leading regional markets for automotive auto dimming mirror mainly because of the continuous increase in automobile manufacturing rate
● Establishment of new automotive innovation centers and automotive research and development laboratories is predicted to benefit the Asia Pacific automotive auto dimming mirror market
● Increasing population, improving consumer spending, rising urbanization rate, and growing automobile demand could be other growth drivers for the automotive auto dimming mirror market in Asia Pacific
● Efforts to effectively deal with traffic accident crisis are likely to augment the demand for automotive auto dimming mirror in Asia Pacific
Manufacturers Focus on Adding Connected Features: The report offers comprehensive company profiling of leading manufacturers operating in the global automotive auto dimming mirror market. These include Gentex, Germid, Magna, SL Corporation, Tokai Rika, Sincode, Ichikoh (Valeo), and Murakami. Automotive auto dimming mirror OEMs are expected to offer technologically sophisticated and highly advanced connected features including HomeLink capabilities.
QY Research established in 2007, focus on custom research, management consulting, IPO consulting, industry chain research, data base and seminar services. The company owned a large basic data base (such as National Bureau of statistics database, Customs import and export database, Industry Association Database etc), expert’s resources (included energy automotive chemical medical ICT consumer goods etc.
QY Research, INC.
17890 Castleton, Suite 218,
Los Angeles, CA – 91748
USA: +1 626 428 8800
China: +86 1082 945 717
Japan: +81 9038 009 273
India: +91 9766 478 224
Emails – firstname.lastname@example.org
Web – www.qyresearch.com