Click to view the full report TOC, figure and tables：
USA Allulose Market: Market Driver and Restraint
Applications of Allulose are anticipated to create new business segments in the market. Allulose is in use for a broad range of products such as Beverages, Confectionery, Dairy & others. The companies are focusing on launching products that are launched in few regions. There lies a great opportunity since only a few companies are into this business due to introductory stage of this product market. Allulose application is developed towards a more active mode.
USA Allulose Market: Key Takeaways
· Allulose is a monosaccharide from rare sugar. Rare sugars exit in nature in extremely small quantities and can be found in some plants, fruits, and prepared foods such as ketchup. Allulose can be efficiently produced from fructose. It is used in food and beverage applications to replace typical full calorie sugars such as sucrose (table sugar) and High Fructose Corn Syrup to reduce calories. Allulose’s sweetness profile is very similar to sucrose so manufacturers can maintain the full sensory and taste appeal while adding only a trivial amount of calories, just 0.2 kcal/gram. Presently, the Allulose industry has high technical barrier.
· Allulose is an emerging sweetener substitute with great market potential. As more and more people pay attention on their diet healthy, allulose with low calories is attracting on more users. Presently, there are only three companies, Matsutani Chemical, CJ CheilJedang, and Tate&Lyle, producing allulose in the world. Matsutani Chemical key market of allulose lies in Japan for the time being while CJ CheilJedang exported their first batch allulose to USA in the second half year of 2015. The only local manufacturer, Tate&Lyle achieved commercial production of allulose as well in the early year of 2015.
USA Allulose Market: Forecast by Form
This segment includes Liquid Form, Powder Form, etc. In terms of volume, Liquid Form segment is expected to remain dominant in the USA Allulose market.
USA Allulose Market: Forecast by Region
The West, Southwest, The Middle Atlantic, New England, The South, The Midwest are the six regions that are included in this report. The South is the dominant market in the USA Allulose market in terms of value. The The South Allulose market was estimated to be valued at US$ 5.15 Mn in 2017 and is expected to expand at a value CAGR of 19.0% over the forecast period. The The Midwest market is expected to expand at a robust rate of 20.4% in terms of revenue over the forecast period due to the steadily increasing demand in this region.
USA Allulose Market: Key Players
Tate&Lyle, CJ CheilJedang, etc. are the key vendors included in this report.
USA Allulose market is highly concentrated, with only two companies dominating the USA market. Tate&Lyle is by far the leader, followed by CJ CheilJedang.
Request for more information@ firstname.lastname@example.org
About Us: QY Research established in 2007, focus on custom research, management consulting, IPO consulting, industry chain research, data base and seminar services. The company owned a large basic data base (such as National Bureau of statistics database, Customs import and export database, Industry Association Database etc), expert’s resources (included energy automotive chemical medical ICT consumer goods etc.
QY Research, INC.
17890 Castleton, Suite 218,
City of industry, CA - 91748
USA: +1 626 295 2442
Email – email@example.com
Web – www.qyresearch.com
For other region, contact number given below
· +86 108 294 5717 Beijing
· +86 208 665 5165 Guangzhou
· +86 215 160 1757 Shanghai
· +852 3062 8839 HK
· +1 613 366 5094 Canada
· +81 903 800 9273 Japan
· +49 176 813 78371 Germany
· +44 203 734 8135 UK
· +33 172 813 308 France
· +55 613 181 0478 Brazil
· +91 114 046 9822 India
· +82 704 784 4013 Korea
· +65 315 821 22 Singapore