New report published by QY Research which offers insights on the China Hydraulic Hammer market. The Hydraulic Hammer market has been experiencing steady growth graph since past years. In 2017 the China Hydraulic Hammer market was valued at US$ 500 Mn and by the end of the assessment year (2023), it is estimated to touch a value more than US$ 830 Mn growing at a value CAGR of 8% throughout the period of forecast.
Click to view the full report TOC, figure and tables：
China Hydraulic Hammer Market by Type
The hydraulic hammer, also known as rock breaker, hydraulic breaker and hydraulic chisel, is a type of hydraulic tool or attachment that is used in demolition jobs which involve breaking up of large blocks and slabs of concrete and in excavation and quarrying of rocks and minerals.
Hydraulic hammers are the modern descendants of pile drivers. Pile drivers are mechanical devices used to stake piles into the ground to lay the foundation for buildings. The advent of diesel, hydraulics, and pneumatics helped deliver the force needed to drive piles into the ground and accomplish larger construction projects.
There are three types including Light Duty Hydraulic Hammer, Medium Duty Hydraulic Hammer AND Heavy Duty Hydraulic Hammer.
· Light Duty Hydraulic Hammer: This hammer can be fitted to an excavator whose carrier weight is less than 18 MT.
· Medium Duty Hydraulic Hammer: This hammer can be fitted to an excavator whose carrier weight is between 20 MT and 28 MT.
· Heavy Duty Hydraulic Hammer: This hammer can be fitted to an excavator whose carrier weight is heavier than 30 MT.
China Hydraulic Hammer Market: Market Driver and Restraint
· Hydraulic Hammer, mainly used in the following industries: Construction Industry, Municipal Engineering, Mining Industry, Metallurgical Industry, etc.
· Construction Industry: Hydraulic hammer can be applied in the demolition of old building and crushing of RC.
· Municipal Engineering: The construction and maintenance of road, railways, etc.
· Mining Industry: Primary crushers and secondary crushers
· Metallurgical Industry: Slag cleanup, demolition furnace disintegration, demolition equipment foundation
· Currently, the manufacturing technology of Hydraulic Hammer is getting mature, and the technology barrel is not that high.
· The market of Hydraulic Hammer in developing countries is promising; there is still large scale of demand.
· New enterprise’s new project will introduce advanced equipment and technical team, which can increase his competitiveness. Downstream demand of Hydraulic Hammer has been in a growth trend. This indicates the great demand space of Hydraulic Hammer in the future.
· Forward foreign-related enterprises shift to China, which is conducive to China's technological exchanges and updates.
China Hydraulic Hammer Market: Forecast by Region
South China, East China, Southwest China, Northeast China, North China, Central China and Northwest China are the regions that are included in this report. East China is the dominant market in the China Hydraulic Hammer market in terms of value. Southwest China is the second largest market. Southwest China market is also expected to expand at a fast rate in terms of revenue over the forecast period due to the steadily increasing demand of Hydraulic Hammer.
China Hydraulic Hammer Market: Key Players
The main players are Eddie, Soosan, Nuosen, Giant, Furukawa, Toku, Rammer, Atlas-copco, Liboshi, GB, EVERDIGM, Montabert, Daemo, NPK, KONAN, Sunward, Beilite and Other
The Hydraulic Hammer industry is not concentrated. These manufacturers range from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry.
Request for more information@ email@example.com
About Us: QY Research established in 2007, focus on custom research, management consulting, IPO consulting, industry chain research, data base and seminar services. The company owned a large basic data base (such as National Bureau of statistics database, Customs import and export database, Industry Association Database etc), expert’s resources (included energy automotive chemical medical ICT consumer goods etc.
QY Research, INC.
17890 Castleton, Suite 218,
City of industry, CA - 91748
USA: +1 626 295 2442
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Web – www.qyresearch.com
For other region, contact number given below
· +86 108 294 5717 Beijing
· +86 208 665 5165 Guangzhou
· +86 215 160 1757 Shanghai
· +852 3062 8839 HK
· +1 613 366 5094 Canada
· +81 903 800 9273 Japan
· +49 176 813 78371 Germany
· +44 203 734 8135 UK
· +33 172 813 308 France
· +55 613 181 0478 Brazil
· +91 114 046 9822 India
· +82 704 784 4013 Korea
· +65 315 821 22 Singapore